Inspiration: Hats


Estoy buscando mi HAT perfecto ... por lo que antes de lanzarme a comprarme uno ... decidí hacer una búsqueda por Internet, para poder me inspirar, y he decido compartir con vosotr@s todas las maravillas que he encontrado, me sera muy difícil escoger mi hat perfecto.

I'm looking for my perfect HAT ... so before I buy the first one that I see ... I decided to search in Internet some inspiration, and I decided to share with you that I found, I will be very hard to pick my perfect hat.






 



 
 
¿Cual es vuestro HAT PERFECTO?
¿What is your PERFECT HAT?
 
Sigue mis aventuras en instagram/ follow my in instagram @sweetpopcornsblog

2 comentarios:

  1. If I were you, I couldn't make up my mind between the hat and the cap :P Maybe both ?


    Iva, http://beblondedontbestupid.blogspot.de/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. jajaja this is the solution, I have to have a Hat and a Cap! Thank you! :)

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...